We would like to give all those that knew and loved Shirley an opportunity to share thoughts and memories. Comments are welcome. We would love to post your thoughts, you can email them to Rachel Roberts at rachel.pradoroberts@gmail.com and they will be posted to this blog.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Memory from Bonnie her cousin

Here is a fun memory I have of cute Shirley.

When Shirley and Doug went to Peru Shirley was worried she wouldn't find out if Dr. Richard Kimble...(David Jansen)...of the T.V. show "The Fugitive" would find the one armed man that really killed his wife. So I promised her I would write her as soon as we found out. And I did. I filled her in on all the news. I was in high school because I told her about my boyfriend, Leland Fife....Gale's brother. I know all this because I still have the 3 page hand written letter she wrote back to me. She told me all about what life was like living in Peru. The coolest thing I remember was that she had a MAID! How fun for her.


Shirley will have a happy reunion with her sweet little Gail.

No comments:

Post a Comment